When you begin the sometimes arduous task of looking for a pre-owned vehicle, it can be overwhelming to know exactly how to go about the process, especially if this is the first foray you are making into the world of used-auto purchasing. One crucial aspect of your search involves selecting just the right car dealer in Everett who will not only have the perfect auto, but also secure affordable financing from an experienced professional.
If you will be applying for a car loan with a poor credit history, it is important to know the dealer’s terms and whether options are available or not for bankruptcy auto loans.
Questions you should ask the potential dealer about a particular car that you are considering should include:
- May I look over the mechanic’s inspection sheet?
- From where did you acquire this vehicle?
- If it is a certified used vehicle, who certified it?
- How long a test drive am I permitted to take?
- May I have a copy of the CarFax report before I decide to purchase?
- What (if any) is your “return policy?”
- Is your cash price less than your price for financing?
- Will any new equipment be included as part of the purchase (new tires, battery, timing belt, etc.)?
- Was any service performed on the auto when you bought it?
- Do you accept trade-ins?