A challenging economy, an unexpected employment loss, or major medical bills can land you in a tight spot for years, especially if these affect your credit score. But that doesn’t mean you forego your dreams. There are ways to buy a car and fix your credit score while staying within your budget. If you’re looking for used car buying tips with poor credit in Bellevue, Carson Cars can help!
Tips To Get A Better Deal On Used Cars Even With A Bad Credit Score
- The first thing to do is check your credit score before you visit the dealership
- Shortlist your requirements, plan your budget, and apply for pre-approval
- Find dealers that have experience working with folks with poor credit
- Do some research for vehicles and interest rates at multiple dealerships
- Used vehicles with lower mileage are often better than high mileage
- Check if the dealership offers a warranty on used vehicles
- See if making a bigger down payment will lower the interest rate
- Getting a co-signer (with good credit) can improve your chances of getting approved and even earn you some benefits
- Another option to lower your down payment is to offer a trade-in vehicle
- Check if you need the add-ons. If not, just leave them for another time
Most customers that approach us are usually confused and uncertain about the process and conditions. We know that customers would do so much better if only they had some support. That’s why we offer a quick application process and approval for all our customers.