Although it may seem like it at first glance, looking for used cars in Lake Stevens is not complicated. You just need to complete a little advance preparation to be sure that you get not only the best vehicle, but the best and most affordable financing from a dealership and sales personnel that you can trust.
- Shop with a friend who can offer unbiased advice about your choices.
- Examine the exterior of the vehicle. Is the paint in good shape? Has it been touched up anywhere? Are there any rusty areas?
- Check the oil both for the appropriate level and for cleanliness.
- Request that the car be put on the lift in the bay area. This provides an excellent view of the undercarriage so that it can be inspected.
- Acquire a copy of the maintenance report and Carfax documentation. These documents will give you valuable information about the vehicle history, including routine maintenance tasks, repairs that may have been completed and whether the auto has been involved in a recall or crash.
- Have an independent mechanic evaluate the condition of the car.
- Determine what type of vehicle will be best for your needs. Do you require a car, mini-van, SUV or one of the many used trucks for sale?
- Spend within your pre-determined budget and not a penny more.
- Take the car for a test drive in a variety of road conditions.
Stop by Carson Cars for a wide selection of used cars in Lake Stevens and excellent financing options. Call us today at (855)583-9356.